Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

The Beginning Of A Fantastic Year !

First Assembly for the start of the year, I felt important,and I felt like a young adult because the year 7 and 8 students got to sit on the chairs. During the assembly I was focusing on our topic, each term we have something that we study about and write about, this terms topic is Responsibility and Taking Charge.
To me Taking Charge means to clean up your mess and look after yours and others belongings .

I cant wait until next Friday.

2 comments:

  1. And I can't wait to see what you can achieve this year Shaniah! You are wonderful at accepting responsibility. Thank you for all of your help.
    Mrs Nua

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Shaniah.
    The assembly was so cool I reckon, Because we got to sit on chairs.
    That was the awesome thing about it.

    But we would have to be super good to continue sitting on them isnt that right.
    But anyway I am looking forward to looking at some more exiting Posts on your blog.


    Shontal (tuts)

    ReplyDelete