Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Taonga Time!

Getting caught by small student at school I fell into their arm. I was frightened because they might of dropped me, But this event was about trusting so I just took a chance and Trusted them.
our next trusting job was we had a rope tied to 2 trees and we had a long piece of wood and we had to get our group over the rope with out touching it. But we had a time, we didn't have to beat a time but we had to every one over the rope and the piece of wood. We kind of cheated because we swapped 4 big people for 4 small people because they were to scared to get over and stand on the wood for the small people it was easy and I thing 2 people were good at leading our group they were: Tamara and Tamati. During that event I learnt to trust people and that everyone is able to do something.

Thank you to Mr Bark who was our teacher, he made me do something that I thought I couldn't do.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shaniah,
    Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.Anyway, That was a great post you did. Now I want to be in that group. I have to learn how to trust in people too because I am a little bit Insecure. The thing you could work on are the the spelling mistakes.

    That's all I have to say.
    Bye Shaniah

    ReplyDelete