Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Hot Holidays


During my holidays I went to the movies with my favorite Auntie Lisa, we watched Gulliver Travels.

Its all about a man who lives his life as a mail man, he lies about a lot of things because he likes this girl. He goes on a boat but he lies and says that knows how to do this job on the boat. He falls alseep on his trip and a huge wave leaps over his head and he gets traped on a island where tiny people stay.
He says he is a super hero.

I was intersted in this movie because the guy his real name is Jack Black and I like his acting.

My favorite Part about the movie was when he falls in love and makes all the tiny peoples enymies become their best friends.

Thats 1 thing that I did in my holidays.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shaniah,

    I really LOVED your post about the Movie that you had watched ' Gullivers Travel ' It was really cool. I saw it it was funny. I also liked the bit in the movie when he falls in love and makes all the tiny people his friends.

    Yours Truly, Ala

    ReplyDelete