Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Party Time!

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday Dear Syriah Happy Birthday to you.

Hooray!

After having a hot day at school I came home to a great big pool and lots of balloons on the garage I had forgotten about my nieces 5th birthday.... Everyone was saying Happy birthday Syriah and I had on just clicked.

We had a treat of KFC for her birthday dinner, we also had a pool party. Wahhhoooo I was having so fun, My family all swam and we all stayed in the pool for 3 Hours!

It was so nice to catch up with all my family again!

My Niece Syriah will be starting school on Monday.
Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to end the day Shaniah. I like the way you captured the moment when you arrived home. You could have elaborated on what you did - add the most exciting or interesting details.

    So is Syriah coming to Pt England?
    Mrs Nua

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Mrs Nua she just started on Monday.

    ReplyDelete