Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kapa Haka!

As I walked into the yacht club, I saw lots of trophies. I walk over by the stage and stood respectfully, I herd the guitar playing that's when I knew I had to sway my hips. I smiled at Mr and Mrs Burt. After a great performance there was a great speech by Mr Burt (Our Principle). This event was to thank people that help us to get these net books.
After our the speech we had finger food it was delicious !

I would like to thank the people who work at the Yacht Club for having us there, and I would also like to thank our guitarist Sam- ( A student at My school- Pt England school)

Thanks!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi shaniah
    it sounds like you had a great time performing at the yacht club. Hope you join kapa haka this year!!

    from bobbigrace

    ReplyDelete