Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Fiafia Night Was Awesome!

As I stood on the side of the stage my was heart pumping, my palms were sweaty. I heard a beautiful sound coming from our Kaia - Shontal, she was amazing, some people close to her were happy and some were even crying, I feel so happy because it felt like I got more Kaha (Strong/Strength ) from her. She leads our group by an example.
Then I hear the guitar start to play that's when I put on my big smile!
The Kapa Haka group was the opening, and I was in it. We only had 4 minutes to complete our performance.
After a great start to Fiafia night I had another performance to do, I was also in Glee.

The Glee group was so Cheesey! It was just so over the top!
I really liked the dance and how we have different turns, and it all made a story. It was all about a girl who was like the head cheerleader or something, she likes a boy on the football team. We had a boys football team!

Thanks to all the teachers who taught us in such a short time.
Another big thanks the glee teachers, and our talented Mubbashira who taught the Indian.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Shaniah,
    that was such a great story about Fia Fia night. I am going to have to agree with you thanking all the teachers for teaching us in a very very short time.

    Keep up the awesome work.

    Chante

    ReplyDelete