Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.


As we walked into the Theater we were already late for the movie. But at the same time I couldn't wait to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows 3D! Walking in it was very quite and I could feel the tension in the air.

We were half way through the movie and I started to really think magic was real. The pictures were coming out of the screen in my eyes.

This movie is the seventh movie and I believe its the last Harry Potter movie. This movie is all about a magic wand, its a wand that only a legend can have. At the end of this movie their was one legend and that was Harry Potter.  


My favorite part of this movie was when all the characters fight. Its really sad, but in the end Harry Potter's group one.

No comments:

Post a Comment