Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Netball time !

For the first time I was not feeling nervous, I was really overjoyed. I was ready to play an intense game, we were playing against Remuera Intermediate.

“One two three Point England” ! We all cheered,
I was getting ready to play my first game for the year.

As the referee blew the whistle we stepped onto the court.
The first third of the game was really competitive.
The ball felt like it was just floating across the court and into our goal, we were winning but the score could always change it was a challenge with the right amount of people and we could not have a rest only on half time. But we were great threw the whole game.
We won the game by 2 points- 8 to 6, by the end on the game I was feeling so lethargic.

I would like to thank our great coach Missy for giving us great advice and giving us great learning skills, you are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment