Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Rock Up!



















On Monday the 16Th of March I attended The Point England school Camp- Camp Take Charge.
We camped out at our school but we went to different activities my favourite Activity was Rock up.

Tension was in the air and I had a million butterfly crawling around in my tummy, because I was poised on the end of the dunkee set, I sat there for quite a while because I had two brave people trying to hit the ball away from . Once The ball hit the button it felt like I was going to sink into the water. It was a great experience for me and I cant wait to try new things threw out this year.

Thank you to all the people who helped out at Camp, AND I ALSO THANK THE COOKS THE FOOD WAS BEAUTIFUL!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Shaniah - Told you I would have a wee look on Friday - and I am so glad I did!
    I love the descriptive words you used to describe the 'dunker' machine from camp - I could really tell how you were feeling because your words created that visual picture for me. . .
    Tino pai, Love from Miss Wild
    (remember your spelling checkpoint before you publish!)

    ReplyDelete